The Think Shop is an independently-owned, Kentucky-based creative agency. We work with businesses and organizations across multiple industries to elevate their brand identity and voice through creative and engaging brand communication services. We work with local, regional and national clients.
Our design intern will work with a dynamic creative team in a collaborative environment. We offer an hourly paid internship and a flexible schedule. We are looking for a designer interested in growing his or her skills while contributing creatively on multiple levels.
Design Intern responsibilities include:
- Participate in strategy and brainstorming
- Produce work for a variety of clients in various forms of media including print, digital, web, etc.
- Productively participate in critiques and meetings with the creative team
- Effectively present creative concepts, ideas and layouts to the creative team
- Complete other production and workflow duties as assigned
- Responsible for effective and routine communication with the Creative Director and entire team at The Think Shop
- Proper file organization
Design Intern requirements:
- Must have a good understanding and working knowledge of Adobe CC
- Web design knowledge is a plus (ie WordPress sites, SEO, etc.)
- Good understanding of current social media platforms
- Must have excellent organizational skills
- Strong understanding of basic design principles
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Time management skills and well organized
- Operates with integrity and follows all assigned tasks through to completion.
- Strong work ethic, proactive in solving problems and offering creative solutions
- Must be available to work at least 15 hours per week. Flexible schedule.
Submit resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org