The Think Shop is an independently-owned, Kentucky-based creative agency. We work with businesses and organizations across multiple industries elevating brand identity with engaging visual communication. We work with local, regional and national clients. We are looking for an experienced graphic designer to join our team who will be responsible for crafting the visual strategy, design and execution of our clients’ brands.
This designer will work with a dynamic creative team in a collaborative environment. We are looking for a designer interested in growing his or her skills while contributing creatively on multiple levels.
This position is salary and full time.
Designer responsibilities include:
- Produce work for a variety of clients in various forms of media including print, digital, web, etc.
- Productively participate in critiques and meetings with the creative team
- Effectively present creative concepts, ideas and layouts to the creative team
- Assist with all design initiatives including the development of marketing materials, advertisement campaigns, digital assets, logos, signage, and other graphic design requests.
- Manage design projects assigned from initial concept through completion
- Produce creative solutions for our clients that align with their brand guidelines
- Responsible for effective and routine communication with the Creative Director and entire team at The Think Shop
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
Designer position requirements:
Portfolio work is required for review.
- BA/BFA in Graphic Design or similar field.
- Must have 3+ years of in-house or agency working experience
- Must have a good understanding and working knowledge of Adobe CC
- Web design knowledge is a plus (ie WordPress sites, SEO, etc.)
- Good understanding of current social media platforms
- Must have excellent organizational skills
- Strong understanding of design principles
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Time management and well organized
- Operates with integrity and follows all assigned tasks through to completion.
- Strong work ethic, proactive in solving problems and offering creative solutions
Please send your resume and portfolio to : [email protected]